WEST ROYD HOUSE
2 Water Royd Lane
WEST ROYD HOUSE is a sheltered housing scheme of 15 apartments set within a pleasant residential area of Mirfield in West Yorkshire.
Each apartment contains a lounge, one or two bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. There are 10 apartments with one bedroom and 5 apartments with 2 bedrooms.
WEST ROYD HOUSE benefits from:
- the support of a site warden or out of hours contact to a local emergency call centre.
- easy access via the motorway network to all parts of the country
- guest flat that can be pre-booked through the manager for visitors
- large communal lounge with conservatory and wheel chair access to the gardens
- pleasant gardens which the residents can help attend if they so wish
- passenger lift that serves all first floor apartments
- communal laundry and refreshment area
- parking area
- daily Bible readings and social activities throughout the year